The Access Card will open a bay but keep the current unlock code, allowing facilities personnel to inspect contents of an in-use locker.
The Reset Card will open a bay and reset the current unlock code, in the event of a forgotten code.
Using An Administration Keycard
- Hold the appropriate card up to the keypad next to the locker bay you wish to access or reset.
- The keypad will unlock and respond with an audible confirmation.
Important Keycard Information
- Each TechGuard locker includes two administration keycards, one (1) access and one (1) reset.
- Each pair of cards will only allow access to the TechGuard Locker in which they are included. They cannot be shared with multiple 1-Bay, 5-Bay or 10-Bay units.
- Always keep your keycards in a secure location.