Understanding the Keypad and LEDs
The Digital Keypad
To the left of each TechGuard Locker bay, you'll find the digital keypad. Each keypad offers buttons 0-9, a Lock button and an Unlock button.
The Lock button and Unlock buttons also include LEDs to indicate the current status of an individual bay.
The Unlock Button LED
- The Unlock LED will illuminate solid green when it is available for use.
- The Unlock button's LED will continue to blink for sixty (60) seconds after being pressed or until locked with a four-digit code.
- When Locked, while entering a four-digit code, the corners of the Unlock LED will illuminate green as each number is pressed.
The Lock Button LED
- While entering a four-digit code to lock a bay, the corners of the Lock LED will illuminate red as each number is pressed.
- After entering a four-digit code, the Lock LED will blink red until the Lock button is pressed to register the code and lock the bay.
- The Lock LED will illuminate solid red when devices are locked in a bay.