Bretford Manufacturing, Inc. ("Bretford") designs and manufactures its products to provide dependable operation. Therefore, Bretford warrants that all products it manufactures are at date of shipment — free from defects in material or workmanship. Any product which under normal use fails to function within the time periods specified below, and found defective in material or workmanship by Bretford's inspection, will, at Bretford's option be either repaired or replaced with the same or functionally equivalent product, without charge to you, the end customer.
This warranty is inapplicable where, in the judgement of Bretford, the defect is attributable to abnormal wear, misapplication, abuse, accident, misuse, modification or damage after shipment from Bretford's facility, including damage caused by your failure to properly maintain the item.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) BRETFORD IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR SERVICE OF THE PRODUCT; (B) THE WARRANTY AND REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BRETFORD DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF IMPLIED WARRANTIES CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THEN SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE APPLICABLE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. NOTE THAT YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS PROVIDED BY LAW.
- You can download a PDF of the product warranty here.
Freight and Delivery Damage
- Damaged, lost or shorted shipments are the responsibility of the motor carrier. Please inspect all shipments promptly and report damage to the delivery carrier immediately. Carriers require such reports within 15 days of delivery. Losses due to the failure to timely report damage or loss is your responsibility.
- Product leaving an Apple Inc. warehouse en route to the end customer is not the responsibility of Bretford. Apple shall assume full responsibility for filing all such claims.
Making Warranty Claims
- Warranty claims should be processed by the end customer contacting the Bretford Customer Support Team. Prior to contacting Bretford, please have ready the model number, serial number, and date of manufacture of the unit you are making the claim on.
- Model number, serial number, and date of manufacture can all be found on the Bretford label inside the product.
Bretford's Customer Support Team can be contacted by one of the following ways:
Hours of Operation: M-F, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM CST