Our Environmental and Health & Safety (EHS) Policy
We are actively seeking ways to minimize the Bretford footprint internally and externally by exploring pollution prevention and wise uses of resources, while also providing resources to our customers, and end users on how to recycle packaging materials and old products.
Our Environmental and Health & Safety (EHS) Policy states that we are committed to:
- Protect the health and safety of its’ employees and others who are on-site by providing a safe and healthy workplace.
- Proactively attempt to eliminate environmental, health and safety hazards and reduce risks.
- Protect the natural environment through pollution prevention and wise use of resources.
- Adhere to its’ commitments and obligations, including legal requirements and other obligations as agreed with other interested parties.
- Involve all employees in these efforts.
- Continually improve the Bretford EHS.