Our Environmental and Health & Safety (EHS) Policy
We are actively seeking ways to minimize the Bretford footprint internally and externally by exploring pollution prevention and wise uses of resources, while also providing resources to our customers, and end users on how to recycle packaging materials and old products.
Our Environmental and Health & Safety (EHS) Policy states that we are committed to:
- Protect the health and safety of its’ employees and others who are on-site by providing a safe and healthy workplace.
- Proactively attempt to eliminate environmental, health and safety hazards and reduce risks.
- Protect the natural environment through pollution prevention and wise use of resources.
- Adhere to its’ commitments and obligations, including legal requirements and other obligations as agreed with other interested parties.
- Involve all employees in these efforts.
- Continually improve the Bretford EHS.
We are committed to achieve our EHS, ISO 14001 and 45001 registration by the end of August to be able to confidently implement the statements above into our daily operations.
Supplier Contractor Letter PDF
We plan to have multiple customer resources on how to recycle their materials from shipping as well as good use within the next two months. Check back in September for information regarding recycling your solutions.