Managing Locker Users
Users are an integral part of the Bretford Connect system. There are two types of users: Admin Users and Locker Users.
Admin users are responsible for management of the Bretford Connect system. They oversee the lockers and manage all Locker Users and are able to login to the Bretford Connect portal. Locker users are people who have access to individual bays on any given locker within the system. They do not have access to the Bretford Connect portal.
- Locker Users
Locker users are people who can be assigned to and will have access to individual bays on a locker within the system. Locker Users do not have access to the Bretford Connect portal unless they are also Admin Users.
Create A New Locker User
- From Locker Users, click the “+ Add” button at the top of the screen.
- Assign Organizational Unit
- Provide a First and Last Name
- Enter an Email Address. (Email must be unique)
- Choose Credential Type
- Select Key Type
- Enter the Key Value
- Click Save
Assign A Locker User To A Locker Bay
To assign a locker user to a specific locker bay:
- From My Lockers, click the name of a Locker Stack to display a list of locker bays.
- Locate an available bay. Available bays will have an empty Assigned To.
- Under Actions, click the icon.
- From the Assign User(s) window, begin searching for the user you want to assign.
- After you find the user, select them and then click the icon.
- Click Save Changes.